Applebee College Uses WATCHOUT for Centennial Gala


Applebee College in Oakville, Ontario celebrated its Centennial recently, and Freeman Audiovisual brought WATCHOUT to the party. In all, 26 projectors were used to create a 144,600 px X 1080 px synchronized image. The presentation incorporated 70% rendered elements or animations from Photoshop, AfterEffects and Cinema 4d which were animated in WATCHOUT, with the remaining 30% full rendered video.

Related Projects